Graduations: Ceremonies & Proms
The memories of Graduation are with us for a lifetime. Rely on a wealth of experience, expertise, and enjoy truly attentive service with a personal touch when planning this one of a kind occasion. For over 30 years, Franco Giammaria together with his family and staff have worked with graduating committees and school administrations to make planning this event easy and enjoyable. Elegant ballrooms provide the perfect setting for an unforgettable evening of dinner and dancing or for hosting the graduating ceremonies themselves. We are pleased to offer space for groups of 50 up to 1,000 guests. The services of an in-house decorator and florist are available directly on site to help inspire and create just the right atmosphere. Let the celebrations begin!
Tudor Hall's Graduation Ceremony and Reception Services
- Large dance floor area measuring 20' x 40' of available space per ballroom
- Free onsite parking for all of your guests
- Complete onsite catering options including full service dinners and buffet dinners
- O.C. Transpo bus stop conveniently located nearby
- 2 beautiful ballrooms measuring 6,000 square feet each
- 2 magnificent chandeliers per ballroom
- spacious two level foyer for guest arrival
- Tables for tickets and registration with table linens and skirting included with your room
- White table linens and your choice of colour cloth napkins to match your school colours or theme included at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation included with in-house florist/decorator
- Audio visual arrangements made on your behalf if needed
- Podium, wired microphone and use of in-room PA system included with each ballroom
- Main level rooms and facilities fully wheelchair accessible
Your graduation dinner is an important part of your celebration; we welcome you to choose from the following packages specially customized for this occasion or from our complete menu listing.
Our special Graduation menus are available Monday through Friday evening and include a jar candle per table as well as cloth napkins in the your school colours or colour of your choice.
G1 - Hot & Cold Buffet
A buffet is relaxed, social and offers something for everyone to choose from.
G2 - Served Dinner
For such a special night, it feels great to have our staff wait on you with a served dinner - from appetizer to dessert, we are at your service!
G3 - Pasta Dinner
Our pasta dinner options offer a favourite meal at a student-friendly price.