Located in Canada’s capital, Tudor Hall is conveniently situated only minutes from Ottawa International Airport with easy access to the city’s business and entertainment areas. Serving Ottawa’s business sector since 1975, Tudor Hall offers the ideal venue for virtually any corporate event — sales meetings, seminars, socials, trade shows, training, AGMs, appreciation awards and retirements, holiday dinners and galas.
Rely on a wealth of experience, expertise and enjoy truly attentive service. Spacious, unobstructed ballrooms provide the perfect backdrop for all your events with the added convenience of free on-site parking.
Fast Facts about Tudor Hall’s Meeting and Conference Facilities:
- 3 meeting rooms
- 2 larger meeting rooms at ground level and 1 smaller meeting room upstairs
- smaller upstairs meeting room perfect for groups of 5 to 25 guests
- Each ballroom measures 6,000 square feet
- 12,000 square feet of unobstructed space (no posts or columns) when both ballrooms combined
- Breakfast, luncheon or dinner seating capacity up to 1,000 guests
- Theatre style capacity for 20 to 1,200 guests
- Main level rooms and facilities fully wheelchair accessible
- Free onsite parking
- Full onsite catering
- Hall rental rates will be based on number of hours and event setup requirements
- Breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks and all-day packages available for seamless service
- Audio visual arrangements made to your specifications on your behalf
- Podium, wired microphone and use of in-room PA system included with each ballroom
- Each room includes a skirted head table and registration table, stage setup and water station
- Less than 10 minutes from the Ottawa International Airport
- 15 minutes from Ottawa’s downtown business district and Market area
- Directly across the street from Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club
- Several hotel accommodations within a 5 km radius
Our climate-controlled rooms are available in flexible formats and can be configured for large groups over 1000, small groups under 25 guests and everything in between. We can accommodate plenary areas, multiple meetings, separate luncheon setups, divided areas for breakout sessions and offer a spacious lobby for registration tables and distribution of materials. Click here for our meeting room dimensions and capacities.
Catering arrangements are a breeze – consult one of our in-house meeting planners about your flexible choices including an all-day package or have us customize a menu for your event. Click here for our corporate catering menus.
Holiday season festivities on your mind? Take a look at our special dinners and packages and see how easy party planning can be. Click here for our Christmas/Holiday Menus & Packages.