- All food, beverage and function details must be provided no later than 14 business days prior to the function date.
- An event contract will then be created which will outline all of the function details and will serve as a binding agreement between the Client and Tudor Hall.
- Prices and availability of menu selections are subject to change without notice and may be subject to market fluctuations.
- Floor plan cannot be changed less than 72 hours before the event.
Food and Beverage: Guaranteed Numbers
- An estimated number of guests will be required at the time of your event reservation.
- No later than 14 business days prior to your function date, a currently estimated guest count will be required.
- This number of guests may be minimally modified up to 48 hours before your event.
- You will be charged for the number of guaranteed guests or the number of guests served, whichever is greater.
A minimum of $ 1,000 deposit is required to confirm your reception reservation. This $1,000 will be fully deducted from your event total invoice. We regret that the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation or date change for any reason.
- Full payment is due 10 business days in advance of your event. Any payments received within 10 business days must be in the form of cash, certified cheque, money order or bank draft.
- Any balance of payment due to increased number of guests or additional services will be due upon completion of the function.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to a surcharge of 2% per month.
Any cancellation must be provided to Tudor Hall in writing by the party who made the reservation.
- Thirty days or more prior to the event date, cancellation for any reason will result in a 25% cancellation penalty based on the total event contract.
- Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 72 hours prior to the function date, a 50% cancellation penalty of the total invoice for the function will apply.
- Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to the function date, a 100% cancellation penalty of the total invoice for the function will apply.
Cash Bar Service Fees & Regulations
- A bar service fee of $25 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours will be applied if net beverage sales are less than $400.00.
- All bar service ceases at 1:00am unless alternative arrangements are made in advance of the event.
- Tudor Hall is fully licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and has the responsibility to refuse service to any guest who appears to be intoxicated or does not adhere to AGCO regulations.
- Guests wishing to provide their own homemade wine for wedding receptions must consult with Tudor Hall to learn about special procedures, required permits and fees. Please note that when homemade wine is being served, Tudor Hall bar service must be closed. Clients are not permitted to provide/bring their own LCBO purchased products onto the premises.
Audio Visual Equipment
Tudor Hall would be pleased to arrange Audio Visual Equipment for your function on your behalf and arrange for consolidated billing.
Taxes and Service
Food, Alcohol, Equipment, Rentals, and Labour are subject to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) and 15% Service. The 15% Service is also subject to 13% HST.
- For events with either live music or recorded music, a SOCAN (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada) fee will apply. The SOCAN music license fee is subject to GST.
- All music and entertainment must cease no later than 1:00am unless arranged for in advance.
Deliveries and Storage
Due to limited storage space, we cannot always guarantee space for early delivery of materials. Those items being delivered must be clearly marked with event title, contact name and address. Materials must be removed from the Tudor Hall on the last day of the event. Tudor Hall will not be responsible for damage or loss of any items left on the premises prior to, during or following an event.
- Decorations cannot be pinned, taped, stapled or suspended to or from any wall surface or ceiling.
- No confetti (paper, plastic or metallic), or sparkle dust to be scattered on tables.
- Votives, tea lights and candles are to be covered by protective, non-flammable holders. Tapered candles: if tapered candles are to be used, only the dripless variety will be permitted. All damages to linens, skirting and tables will be billed accordingly.
- All decorations must be removed immediately after the event.
All damages to the property of Tudor Hall by a client or its guests will be added to the client’s bill. Tudor Hall is not responsible for any items lost, stolen or damaged left on the premises.
Events may require special security requirements. Please consult with your Tudor Hall event coordinator for details.